Sunday, September 25, 2011

In honor of the Autumnal Equinox

Ah, we kick off the Autumn Equinox (Sept. 23rd) with a quote:

"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." ~George Eliot

Make sure you get out there and go apple picking, make a scarecrow, carve pumpkins and take advantage of this beautiful time of year.

Soon the leaves will be bright orange and red and Halloween will be on it's merry way. So enjoy the crisp entrance of this magical season, find a vintage scary movie and some warm cider and cozy up with friends and family - here is one of my favorite classic scenes from Beetlejuice:

2 comments:

Carol said...

lol!!! I love this scene!! And thanks for the sweet Autumn thoughts, Eri! Doing a Autumn dharma in yoga this week and you put me on the path. love always

Erica Mazzeo said...

Thank you!!! xoxoxoxo So proud of you with all of the wonderful healing work you do...you help so many people each and every day. xoxoxoxooxox Love you*