Sunday, January 23, 2011

Check out the new links!!!



Hi all,

So, where have I been for the last year? I've been off on an amazing adventure collecting different stories, spending sacred time with friends, hunting down inspirational and motivational life experiences, falling in love with life, creating and filling my cup up to the brim.

I have recently decided to revamp this blog in honor of the new year.

Ok, I want to point out that (in addition to the new fabulous calming design) I have added some really exciting links in the boxes to your right.
I hope you get a chance to check them out! These links have inspired me and I couldn't help but pass them on.

Feel free to post comments because I love receiving them! Ok, off to drink yummy celery juice and get started on the day.

Inspiration and Love to you!

Erica

No comments: