Tuesday, June 1, 2010

art show on the horizon


For those of you who read & follow this blog I have new exciting news! With all of the inspiration of new photography, new paintings and the springtime bliss still inspiring me, I have decided to have another art show. The show will take place this coming fall! I am excited to do this since last years show was a great success and cannot think of a better time of year for an art gathering than autumn in New York. A follow up email with more details will be sent as we get closer to the summer -
thank you,
erica

4 comments:

Erin said...

Eri!!! YAY!!! Congrats! That is so exciting!!!! What a wonderful thing to look forward to, and I know it will be an enormous success! Couldn't be happier for you, bella! :) :) XOXO

Anastasia said...

Can't wait!!

Anastasia said...

Can't wait!

Anastasia said...

Can't wait!