Friday, February 5, 2010

Hire me to do a collage portrait!

If you have pictures of yourself that you love and would like to have a portrait collage done please write me at orangefireheart@gmail.com --

Basically what I do is ask you to answer a few questions via email in order to get a sense of who you are and what is important to you.  I then ask that you send me anywhere from 3-10 photographs and over the next day work to make you a personalized virtual collage.  The printed results are exquisite and these make wonderful gifts.  I have done these as wedding gifts, anniversary gifts, solo portraits, and animal totems.
In addition to sending you the hard copy via email (which you will then have the rights to), I print the photograph on top quality 8.5 x 11 paper and send it to you immediately.

These personal photography collages make wonderful gifts and are all around inspiring to look at.  Different and exciting, the people I have created collages for always say that it is an innovative and personal gift that comes from the heart.

No comments: